Thursday, September 3, 2015

Crest® 3D White™ Brilliance Daily Cleansing & Whitening System


Before

After-only used half of the bottle!



            I was so grateful to be one of the lucky ones who received Crest 3D White Brilliance Daily Cleansing & Whitening System for free from BzzAgent to give my honest, unbiased review. Crest has by far been my favorite company when it comes to whitening products. I would only use their whitening strips. I couldn't wait until I tried this new system! I knew it had to be great and it is! I absolutely love this product! It is so much more than I ever expected. It really has made a difference in my teeth. Just take a look at my before and after photos! When I took the after photos, it was only half way through the bottles! The first step is to really deep clean your teeth. The texture is grainy which is great for a really deep cleaning. It works just like exfoliating your skin would but for your teeth! It doesn't have a fresh breath taste and smell. The second step is the whitening system. I love this step! It really leaves your mouth feeling fresh! It has a great minty fresh smell and taste. I have noticed a big difference in the whiteness of my teeth!

        Here is my comparison between Crest Whitestrips and Crest 3D White Brilliance Daily Cleansing and Whitening System:
  • Crest Whitestrips will leave your teeth much white than the Brilliance Daily Cleansing and Whitening System. If you are looking for a daily whitening this system is the best! 
  • If you have sensitive teeth like me, this system will be perfect for you! It will not leave your teeth in pain from sensitivity.
  • Crest 3D White Brilliance Daily Cleansing and Whitening System is also great to help keep up your white smile after using Crest White strips. 
       I hate yellow teeth! Anytime I notice they are yellowing, I use Crest White strips. This new Crest 3D White system is now my favorite! It is perfect for everydat use without the sensitivity!




1 comment: