Friday, November 6, 2015

Dry Brushing Your Way to Glowing Skin

 

    I've recently heard about dry body brushing through Pinterest (you know that website all us women are addicted too)! I thought to myself, how can brushing my skin really make such a big difference and make it glow? I began researching the different benefits and how it actually works. The more I read the more I wanted to give it a try. So I did, and I can't even begin to describe how different I feel. The first benefit of dry skin brushing (and probably my favorite) is it could possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. Dry skin brushing increases circulation to the skin that in return would reduce the appearance of cellulite. People spend hundreds and thousands of dollars to remove cellulite. This process is much cheaper and includes health benefits as well. Dry brushing also helps to get rid of nasty skin cells that are sitting on top of your skin revealing brighter, more beautiful skin. Dry body brushing also helps blood circulation and cleaning your lymphatic system allowing your body to detox in a healthy, natural way.
     Convinced yet? I'm pretty sure your feeling the same way I was. Now your thinking, what do I do? It's very easy! I prefer dry brushing in the morning because it rejuvenates me and helps me to feel better throughout the day. To dry brush, your skin must be completely dry. Start at the feet and move upward in long strokes towards the heart. Keep brushing upward until you reach your heart. For your arms, you will start at the hands and work your way to the heart as well. I'm a visual learner and no matter how many times I read the directions, I needed to watch a video to understand. Luckily, YouTube has a video for everything! Click here for the video
     I hope you enjoy the wonderful benefits of dry body brushing just like I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment